Серебряный путь в мир эротизма и красоты | НОВОСТНОЙ ПОРТАЛ
  1. Скрыть объявление

Серебряный путь в мир эротизма и красоты

Тема в разделе "НОВОСТИ В ФОТОГРАФИЯХ", создана пользователем Tekilla, 12 фев 2021.

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Tekilla

By:Tekilla12 фев 2021
    Administrator
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Итальянский фотограф Гвидо Арджентини, работающий в Лос-Анджелесе, испытывает настоящую страсть к танцам и скульптуре. С 1995 года Арджентини снимает обнаженных танцоров, покрытых серебряной краской, которая не только подчеркивает изящество и красоту движений, но и придает необыкновенную атмосферу этим работам.

В 2003 вышла первая книга Арджентини, Silvereye, изысканная серия студийных и ландшафтных эротических фотографий.

[​IMG]
    Читать статью полностью »

[​IMG]

Читать дальше...

2. JamesOxync

By:JamesOxync16 май 2022

Симпатии:
    Now the analogue of the artem was opened by two seductive maidens. Each of them is a pair of figure-mounted legs, between which sweet sex lips were hidden. Artyom moved to Lisa and stunned by the head closed in Latex into her cloth. He prepared a girl taking a penis up down slightly opening her sponge. Lisa trembled from anticipation, she wanted to feel Artem at his mind inside. And now her desire came true, Artem entered her for the whole depth. The girl shouted, and Artem continued to fit and remove, stick and remove ...
    The woman was finishing this phrase in a whisper, leaning her lips to my ear.
    - Oh, my sweet! .. After all, they will only kiss you innocently, right? ...
    visit web page.. Ivan quickly got up, and the girls got up behind him. They swam for a couple of minutes to get used to the water, and Slava decided that it was necessary to start somehow unexpectedly. When Ira was up to her chest in the water, he swam under her feet from behind, and abruptly stood up so that she was on his shoulders.
    She walked back into the living room again, and I stood rather stupidly on the threshold of the room.
    Don't you want to get dressed?
    I began to lick Tanya as well as all previous girls. Tanya was also a virgin at the age of 18, and of course she had never experienced anything like this. The pubis and vulva were also covered with dark, curly hairs. I asked Tanya to spread her labia with her fingers so that her hair would not tickle me. Of course, she complied with my request, and I began to gently lick her hips first, then her pubis, and gently touched her clitoris with my tongue. Tanyusha shuddered with pleasure, and said quietly:
    The dark corridor was no longer so dark, it was illuminated by them. Although they walked as if he was just a teacher, and she was just a student. But their looks... She looked at him like he was special. As if this is the first real man in her life and in bed.
    - Well no! We were on the beach like that, I, out of solidarity, I can even not dress too, if you want!