Этот львенок не может заснуть без своего одеяла | НОВОСТНОЙ ПОРТАЛ
  1. Скрыть объявление

Этот львенок не может заснуть без своего одеяла

Тема в разделе "НОВОСТИ В ФОТОГРАФИЯХ", создана пользователем Tekilla, 18 фев 2021.

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Tekilla

By:Tekilla18 фев 2021
    Administrator
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Иногда кажется, что он больше ягненок, чем лев. Несмотря на то что Ламберт все-таки король джунглей, он вырос в очень ласкового и игривого большого кота, который не может заснуть без своего любимого одеяла.

Ламберт, африканский лев, впервые попал в центр помощи диким животным в 2004 году, тогда ему было всего несколько месяцев. Одна семья из Западного Техаса тайно выкупила львенка у браконьеров. Но хозяева быстро осознали, что содержать в доме льва гораздо сложнее, чем обычную кошку. Скоро «домашнего зверя» отдали в центр.

[​IMG]
    Читать статью полностью »

[​IMG]

Читать дальше...

2. JamesOxync

By:JamesOxync15 май 2022

Симпатии:
    Who knows, she quickly jumped off the windowsill, and, pressing her hand to her pussy, so that the viscous white drops would not spill onto the carpet, she ran to the bathroom.
    - Hey. Well, if you haven't changed your mind, shall we go to the room? - said the man of my dreams, trying not to betray his embarrassment. I saw a boy in him.
    here.. "Have you considered my offer?" Natasha asked, lifting her skirt up to her panties. "Right here?! What if someone comes?" I asked, feeling my ears turn red and my breathing quicken. “Well, if that’s the only question, then don’t worry, now half of the university is walking on the street,” she said, leaning towards me, unbuttoning her blouse and exposing her chest. Come on, don’t be shy, no one will interfere, and Olka won’t even recognize! "
    They laughed, but not so much, and it seemed to Slava that they thought about his words. The time was already approaching two in the morning and Slava suddenly felt a vibration in his pants. It was his cell phone. I received an SMS from Ira, she wrote: "Come to me now, call me when you arrive." He, having read it, smiled, is it a coincidence that he was now thinking about her again, telling these boozy bastards that sex does not end only where they sucked you off and let you fuck in your pussy.
    Tanya and I have been married for the third year, we don’t have any small ones yet, something is not tied up. A couple of months ago, an event occurred that seriously complicated my life with my wife. I picked up a gonorrhea on a business trip. It’s good that it still turned out there, I started treatment there, otherwise I would have infected my wife, then it’s generally a pipets. Tatyana freaked out, she told her mother everything. I thought they would kick me out of the house, but nothing happened.
    Why is this? (Heard from the living room)

3. Tanyavielf

By:Tanyavielf14 июн 2022

Симпатии:
    деньгами тут не особо поможешь на мой взгляд.... это все-таки наверное менталитет и исправлять нужно мозги - родителям

Но конечно было бы классно, если бы у каждого ребенка был мать и отэц